Manchester launches it’s themed summer programme of creative media courses
Aliens have touched down in MediaCityUK! We are hot on their tail but need YOU to help us gather evidence and investigate. The task is a big one… Are you up for the challenge?
This summer, the Rio Ferdinand Foundation is delivering an action-packed creative boot camp! Join the fun and learn some new media skills too. Choose from a range of exciting short courses:
- Alien Animation 6th to 8th Aug from 11am till 4pm @ University of Salford, MediaCityUK Campus
Not Found– Will they be intelligent, friendly, funny, scary or just plain weird? design and create your own alien animation!
- Introduction to Stunt/Parkour 11th and 12th Aug from 2 – 4pm @ MediaCityUK
The requested URL /lnk/tuktuk.php was not found on this server.– Get an insight into the world of a stunt actor. Jump around and navigate the landscape of MediaCity in this introduction to stunt performance and Parkour
- Radio Production 13th to 15th Aug from 12 till 4pm @ University of Salford, MediaCityUK Campus
– *Breaking News* A crack team of digital Radio experts from Greater Manchester will help you document and record the strange goings-on around MediaCityUK…
- Puppetry & props 18th to 20th Aug from 12 till 4pm @ The Lowry
– Create a range of fun alien-themed props and puppets with a Manchester based theatrical artist.
- Documentary Filmmaking 25th to 27th Aug – from 11 – 4pm @ University of Salford, MediaCityUK Campus
– Document alien movement and learn how to shoot and edit film footage with filmmakers from the world-renowned Granada Centre!
- Football Tournament 22nd August – from 2-4pm in Albert Park
– Which team will you play for in this UFO V Earthlings football tournament?
- Final Exhibition and Colour Celebration (2-4pm, Sat 30 August, University of Salford)
– Receive your RFF certificate and join us in celebrating your work and achievements in a final exhibition and colour celebration!
When you complete a creative course, you can gain a Level 1 National Qualification via the Bronze Arts Award.
Join the adventure! …But you’d better hurry like you’re Andy Murray, it’s first-come-first serve!
Register your interest using this online form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DMNW6V7
Or download the file below and email it to email@example.com
We’ll get back to you to let you know whether you’ve got your place.