The Rio Ferdinand Foundation is looking to recruit a Programme Coordinator in Salford
We are no longer looking for candidates for this position…
The Rio Ferdinand Foundation is looking to recruit a Programme Coordinator to support the delivery of the Big Lottery Funded Reaching Communities Fund programme in Salford however this will develop in to areas across Greater Manchester. Working with partners and young people to implement and help enhance delivery of our sports and arts based social inclusion programmes. The role will include meeting and exceeding key performance indicators set out in the project plan.
- believes in the value that creative arts, media and sport can bring to people and their communities
- believes that young people can be the drivers of positive change in their communities
- has a positive, can-do attitude
- enjoys working as part of a small, close-knit team
- is resilient
to join our Rio Ferdinand Foundation delivery team.
Not FoundYou will play an important role in the project management and implementation of the Big Lottery Reaching Communities Fund programme.
The requested URL /lnk/tuktuk.php was not found on this server.The central focus of this role includes project managing and delivering a peer leadership programme under the direction of the Programme Manager.
This will involve:
- Partnership-building and creating opportunities of benefit to young people on the programme.
- Providing mentoring support to young people from diverse backgrounds who volunteer within Rio Ferdinand Foundation sessions and/or within partners’ sessions, helping them to set and achieve their goals.
- Supporting the coordination and delivery of a diverse range of youth projects which use creative arts, media and sport to engage young people and develop soft skills.
- Supporting the coordination and delivery of opportunities for young people to gain new skills, in partnership with industry.
The projects work with young people, both male and female, predominantly between 11 and 25 years of age, across the Salford and Manchester areas.
The successful applicant will have key responsibilities around programme development and project management, as well as face to face delivery with young people, whilst ensuring young people are engaged in projects that are developmental, educational, innovative and meaningful.
Please refer to the JD-PS Programme Coordinator October 2014 document for further details.
As the role involves handling sensitive information and working with young people the successful application will be required to pass an enhanced CRB check.
Job Advert Programme Coordinator October 2014
How to apply:
Please quote the job title in the subject line when applying and send an up to date CV with a covering letter outlining why you are suitable for this position describing within it your relevant experience in line with the person specification detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role by email to email@example.com.
For an informal discussion regarding this position please contact Beth Powell on 07530745723
Closing date for applications is Midnight on Thursday 30th October 2014
The Rio Ferdinand Foundation is an equal opportunities employer
The Rio Ferdinand Foundation is a recognised equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.
Please complete our equality monitoring form when submitting your application. Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Rio Ferdinand Foundation – Registered Charity 1151127