We are recruiting!
RFF are recruiting for a variety of full and / or part time positions with competitive salary packages/consultancy rates including:
Creative freelancers / Arts workers to deliver a range of arts and multi-media youth projects across S. London.
These roles require the following skills and experience:
- Youth work and / or digital arts equivalent qualifications
- Youth work experience, we’re especially interested in hearing from people with experience of working with vulnerable young women and girls
- Outreach and detached youth work experience
- Experience of starting new programmes from scratch & developing existing programmes
- Local knowledge of Lambeth/Southwark/Tower Hamlets/Lewisham
- Multi-media skills including video production and editing
- Experience using wordpress and social media platforms inc. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Other digital skills would be advantageous e.g., photography, graphic design, music production, vlogging etc.
- Experience using Adobe CC Suite
- Experience of working independently to agreed targets and deadlines is essential.
We are also recruiting a number of outreach and sessional workers to get involved in our sports, arts and media projects across South London.
If you are interested in working with us please send us your CV and covering letter stating what sort of role you are looking for and what skills you can bring to the Foundation, to email@example.com by Friday 8th February 2019.